Visualize and Analyze Your Google My Business Insights Data in Data Studio
If you are leveraging Google’s Data Studio, you understand the power of this platform. But Data Studio, even if expertly managed, has limitations. September 2017 brought a helpful innovation though: Data Studio Community Connectors.
TastyPlacement has built a community connector that bridges the gap between Data Studio and the valuable trove of information in Google My Business, using the Google My Business API. We have instructions now on how to use the Insights Data Connector here.
Our solution captures the following data sets, and imports this information into your Data Studio environment for analysis alongside your Google Adwords and Google Analytics data (as well as many other data sources):
- Views on Maps
- Views in Search Results
- Queries Direct (The number of times the listing was shown when searching for it directly.)
- Queries Indirect
- Driving direction requests
- Clicks through to website
- Phone calls to business
And with the November 2017 update to the GMB API v4, we now can draw the following additional metrics:
- Photo count
- Photo views
- Post views
- Post actions
Access to Our Google My Business Insights API Solution
There are two ways to get access to the GMB Insights connector for Data Studio:
1. Become a Client of Tastyplacement. We use our Data Connector in connection with our client relationships on campaigns we pursue.
2. IF YOU ARE AN AGENCY and you want to purchase access to the tool, the software is $199 per month for up to 100 clients.
If You’re Game…