A Social Media Marketing Strategy That Earns and Retains Customers
From technical setup to eye-popping design to daily posting and customer outreach: we help you manage your brand online.
Expert Integration With Your SEO Campaign
And, if you are concerned about search engine rankings (who isn’t?), then a lively social media presence can push your rankings higher. Google rewards websites that are tied to active social media communities with higher rankings. These are “social signals” and they are widely accepted to be part of today’s search engine algorithms. With TastyPlacement, all of our social media campaigns are “SEO Aware”.
Facebook Ads, Viral Campaigns, Remarketing: We Do it All
TastyPlacement has experience with all social media channels: Pinterest, Facebook ads, Facebook remarketing, viral campaigns, infographics–we’ve done it all. Simply observe our social media presence and the presence of our clients. With a team of over 15 employees, we have the manpower/womanpower to handle campaigns of any size.
Social Media Case Study: WreckedExotics.com
We helped automotive/entertainment site WreckedExotics.com reach 10,000 Facebook fans in just over a year. How did we do it?
With a comprehensive and sophisticated program of expert technology, marketing and persuasion. We used (and can implement for you) the following:
- A sophisticated web-based email capture builds the WreckedExotics newsletter mailing list. We couple the email sign up with…
- A weekly email newsletter (newsletters remain tremendously popular as marketing devices–what we call “the original social media”. Our weekly newsletter brings traffic and includes a Facebook invitation.
- Advanced, web-based, slide-up Facebook invitation (which we developed for use only with our clients)–turns casual website visitors into permanent, engaged members of your client community.
- Active and engaging Facebook content engages Facebook fans and spirals into more Fans as users invite their Facebook contacts.
- Other, proprietary devices and strategies (you’ll have to consult with us to learn more).
Expert Social Media Success: WreckedExotics
So, how does WreckedExotics harness the power of its 10,000+ Facebook users?
The Facebook platform enables WreckedExotics to push content to that user base independently of its web search or email newsletter. Thus, it brings in additional visits to its site.
Put Expert Social Media to Work for Your Business
Michael David is the founder, current CEO, and lead strategist at TastyPlacement, based in Austin, Texas. He is the author of “WordPress 3.0 Search Engine Optimization” with the prestigious IT publisher, Packt Publishing. TastyPlacement performs search marketing campaigns, public relations, search engine optimization, social media consulting and online advertising for companies in a wide range of fields.