SEO Houston TX | Leaders in Design, Performance, and Search Optimization
TastyPlacement: More Than an SEO Firm
Houston SEO Clients: the Power of Being Number One
There are millions of searches for products and services on the web, by individual users, every single day. Any business (in Houston or elsewhere) that appears on the first page of search results is reaping the benefits of steady flow of customers. Through SEO you’ll get customers that are already interested in your business. You know they want your business, because they’re searching for you in the first place. This makes it easy to turn a simple one time customer, into a lasting client.
Just like being on the back cover of a phone book or a magazine, with Search engine rankings, you put your business out there for everyone to see. The only difference is with SEO, you’ll get consumers who are already interested in your business. They’re looking for something specific. Wouldn’t you like them to see your name first?
The Screen shot above is the SEO(Search Engine Results) we were able to achieve for one of our clients in the Austin ares. Take note that our client is not only the number one rank for the search engine result, but also for local search result in maps. So on the first page alone he has the first two major spots! This is something most SEO companies don’t provide. Want to see more number one rankings? Check out our gallery of SEO successes.
Houston SEO: A Typical Program
Our general SEO campaign (every campaign is customized specifically for each client) is as follows:
- We do keyword analysis to see what queries are the most popular and generate the most traffic. This is the main foundation for any SEO campaign. Ranking for higher conversion phrases, means more viewers. In a local campaign, like Houston, San Antonio, or West Lake, the city itself becomes part of the keyword. This is how we can have your business target clientele in a specific area.
- We focus our target keywords and phrases that we know web users are using.
- When it comes to web design/redesign we implement aesthetic usability and readability. We know what makes a site pleasing to the users eye and keeps them on your site. The longer someone stays on your site, the more likely they are to purchase your product and or services.
- We integrate CSS-based, hyper-lean, code. What this does is increase the speed at which your site loads. Most people don’t realize that SEO isn’t just about getting links. There are ton of technical aspects in site design that gives sites a higher “ranking” in the eyes of search engines. This is factored into every site we design.
- We keep ourselves updated on all new breakthroughs of SEO. Keeping ourselves current and up to date with any news that pops up in the SEO world. Reading SEO blogs, attending conferences, going to meet-up groups, etc.
- Last (but surely not least), we take a professional and effective backlinking campaign. We know the risks of overbuilding and underbuilding. this is another core component of a truly effective SEO campaign.
SEO: Delivering superior Search Engine Rankings for Houston and surrounding areas.
We are a highly experienced team of professionals and have years of experience in both web development and Search Engine Optimization. We’ve completed over 300 campaigns in several different niches and industries, including business litigation, finance, medical practice, and many more.
If you want your search rankings and customer conversions to go through the roof–and your sales to soar–reach out to us today.
Michael David is the founder, current CEO, and lead strategist at TastyPlacement, based in Austin, Texas. He is the author of “WordPress 3.0 Search Engine Optimization” with the prestigious IT publisher, Packt Publishing. TastyPlacement performs search marketing campaigns, public relations, search engine optimization, social media consulting and online advertising for companies in a wide range of fields.