Interested in a Lunch and Learn SEO/PPC/Local seminar with the marketing experts at TastyPlacement?
Learn the secrets of Google search, Adwords, Remarketing and more!
An SEO Training Seminar with Austin’s leading digital marketers.
Interested in joining us for one of our 3 hour seminars of valuable learning, some good food and a lot of fun?
Are you a small businessperson or marketing professional looking to get started with search marketing or tune up your existing skills? The team from TastyPlacement, including founder/owner Michael David (author of WordPress SEO on Packt Publishing) want to offer one of our 3-hour lunch and learn seminar. Lunch would be served, but we’d be serving up huge platters of awesome digital marketing knowledge all morning long, too!
You’ll leave the seminar with a brain full of actionable ideas for you your business.
Here’s a Partial List of What You Would Learn:
- Current topics and trends in Search Engine Optimization
- Why your competitor ranks better than you
- What Google really cares about
- How to avoid getting punished by Google Updates
- Hidden (but simple) secrets to getting your business in the desirable Maps area of google
- How to do social media the right way, and how many companies are wasting time and money in social
- Remarketing/Retargeting ad campaigns in Google
- Google Analytics and how to do visitor tracking the right way
- What to look for in the future from Google
- Q&A Session
- Much more
Q&A Follows. Have questions? We have breaks between each segment for Q&A
To Be Notified of Our Next Event, email: email@example.com
Michael David is the founder, current CEO, and lead strategist at TastyPlacement, based in Austin, Texas. He is the author of “WordPress 3.0 Search Engine Optimization” with the prestigious IT publisher, Packt Publishing. TastyPlacement performs search marketing campaigns, public relations, search engine optimization, social media consulting and online advertising for companies in a wide range of fields.