Job: Search Marketing Junior Analyst
Update January 2019: We have filled this position, but…
- As always, we announce new positions on our Facebook page first. Please like us there to be notified of available opportunities. Seriously, we have hired many people that we connect with first on Facebook.
- We are seeking hyper-exceptional, local candidates. We receive many out-of-town resumes, and that is just not realistic. Please, if you want to submit your resume, please save us both the time by only submitting if you are permanently residing in Austin and available for full-time work in the 78744 area.
Further your career in the ever-changing, fast-paced world of internet marketing
- Location: Austin, TX
- Industry: Internet Marketing
- Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Further your career in the ever-changing, fast-paced world of internet marketing at the leading internet marketing agencies in Texas and the most technically-minded of any advertising agency in Central Texas. A few words about the wage: we offer a starting wage of $14 or $15 per hour depending on qualifications. We are, however, advocates for your swift growth in both skills and wages.
The job is located conveniently off IH-35 in laid-back Southeast Austin. The position will be assist our team with SEO and web marketing efforts on behalf of our local and national business clients — but we need someone who has at least a strong base of skills, and can learn fast and quickly grow into higher wages and more responsibility. This is a great opportunity for anyone enthusiastic about working in this fast-paced, fun, high-growth, technology-based industry.
The position is entry-level and we will initially be interviewing candidates at a pay of $15 per hour but move up very quickly if you work out–if you have experience beyond what is described here, we’d still like to talk to you! We offer fairly decent Blue Cross health care and 401k matching. You’ll learn plenty working with TastyPlacement, and our graduates have consistently developed great careers in the advertising industry when starting out at TastyPlacement.
What You’ll Learn at TastyPlacement
Good things. In the past year, we have earned certification through the Google Analytics Certified Partner program, and just a month ago, earned another certification through Google Tag Manager. Only about 110 companies worldwide hold both certifications as of March 2016.
With Google certification comes some responsibility; We see new Google products before they are released to the public, and have direct access to Google staff.
TastyPlacement is under a Non-Disclosure Agreement with Google, and you’ll have to agree to be bound by the NDA to accept employment.
- Execution of promotional campaigns
- Overall SEO campaign management and reporting
- Use of research and analytical tools
- Staying organized, completing tasks and reporting to clients
- Link building through direct outreach to webmasters and business owners
- 100% absolute proficiency in English
- Familiarity working with spreadsheets and data
- Familiarity working in Google Docs
- Functional knowledge of WordPress
- Must be a present resident in the Austin area
- We aren’t necessarily interested in where you’ve been–only where you are going. Our team draws from diverse educational backgrounds and we take a pretty open mind about what leads to success.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or some epic equivalent
Please, no phone calls, and please follow these instructions:Send your resume by email to jobs[at]tastyplacement.com and include links to your social media profile–and like our Facebook page–we want to know you better and also know how adept you are at social media, which is a part of any digital marketing job.